[nagdu] Swabbing for Explosive Trace Detection

Passle Helminski passle at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 27 20:06:12 UTC 2012

Jenine,

On Friday and on Sunday the tests were a false positive.  I do not
where nail polish, no meds, flea treatment at the end of the month.
Nothing spilled on my guides fur. Her bath was a month ago with no
conditioners. My husband did not put fertilizer on our lawn and my
guide did not play with hunting dogs. Changed planes in Cleveland and
was told there is something in the Cleveland air that makes it happen
all the time.  Scott was flying in from the west cost to Chicago and
the same thing happened with his dog.

I could not touch my dog until they cleared her.  In Erie the started
playing with her even though I nicely tried to educated them.  Plus
they know me, I fly out of Erie all of the time.  This was this first
dog they had to swab.  The girl doing it was new and the other staff
were helping her.  She is the one who ripped the leash  out of my
hands.  My luggage was searched and I had to have a private
resolution screening.

Passle