[nagdu] GDF at the NFB/NAGDU convention Will we see you there?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Jun 27 22:00:53 UTC 2012

Hi All,

We are happy to let you know that Instructor Mark Briganti and Vice Chair of
the Alumni Council Chris Chandler will be at the NFB Convention in Dallas
from Saturday, June 30, through Monday, July 2.

Please contact me off list if you will be attending this conference as we'd
love to touch base with all of our graduates. If you know of anyone going to
the convention who is interested in the Guide Dog Foundation, please let us
know and we will make a special effort to reach out to them.

If you would like some assistance with any aspect of your dog's behavior as
a GDF grad, please email me off list before noon Eastern time on Friday,
June 29 so we can get a note to Mark to find you.

We're looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com
http://www.twitter.com/jeninems