[nagdu] tie downs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:55:56 UTC 2012

I like the wire one that our Libby has. Fisher likes it, too, though he doesn't have one. He was clearly crate trained. I would think if you got one, you would have the dog go in it for short but increasing periods of time. They have to be pretty big though, don't they, for a dog that size, and Mark lives in a dorm room, I think?

Cindy