[nagdu] tie downs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:08:41 UTC 2012

Yes, I live in a tiny dorm room. However, I am looking for an apartment on
Beacon Hill for next year, however the prices are quite steep, and I can't
seem to find someone to be a roommate.

Speaking of that, have any of you had issues with your dogs and roommates?
It's not my dog I am concerned about; it's just that everyone I know my age
is just so irresponsible. Lol