[nagdu] taking the day off?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:11:53 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I realize that bonding will take a very long time but there is something I
see that may stay the same. Princess sometimes does not seem to want to work
and believe me, I've tried many things (e.g. praises, corrections, coaxing,
etc.) and nothing seems to work when she does not want to. Julie said, "
Cooperation can't be controlled or forced.  It must come as a free will
donation of the heart." And that is definitely something I want. I don't
want to force her to do something she doesn't want to, but I also don't want
her to think that if she doesn't work, then I'll just let her do whatever.
Maybe she is depressed during those times because we're stuck in a classroom
all day long, or maybe she's still transitioning, whatever the case... I'm
just not too sure how to approach this.
Are there times your guides don't seem to want to work? If so, how did you
approach it? Are there things I should try and perhaps it will get to where
she wants to work all the time? Sometimes it's just very frustrating for me
when she just wants to walk slowly along and look at everything that catches
her attention. She does do a lot of "air scenting" and that is something I'm
working on with her, but I honestly don't think she is distracted during the
times she does not seem to want to work.
Her stools are healthy and I don't believe there is anything wrong with her
health wise.
Comments, advice, suggestions, experience, etc would be greatly appreciated.
All the best, Hannah and Princess