[nagdu] Waste clean up service

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 05:36:23 UTC 2012

Hi, Cindy,
The type of service that the city and County of Denver uses is Poop Patrol.
Despite that my apartment complex does have a pet area,, all residents who live in the building are required to clean up.
Otherwise, we risk being fined and charged by the leasing office for failure to clean up.
The nice thing with Poop Patrol is that because we unfortunately have to put up with unknown and non residents tresspassing on to private propery and using our pet area upon not cleanning up with the fact the doggy wastebasket and bag despenser are there, they will automatically get it up so us residents don't get mistakenly fined.
At times when Odie ends up with the runs, I just let my leasing office management team know and they know not to charge me for non pick up.
sadly when one owner ruins it, it hurts all of us.
*Smiles*
Bibi