[nagdu] could have, would have, should have

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:59:34 UTC 2012

Well, I waited almost too long with the dog I had to last return; should have never taken him out. But I wanted to make sure make sure make sure. That one I did make my own decision on; the others I needed a little nudge about. It is not an easy thing to go through. I'm not sure I would have put myself through what Daniel did, but I don't know that for sure. I've never had to do that. So we cannot judge at all. So off my soap box I go. *smile*

Cindy