[nagdu] fold up porta crates

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 1 23:15:05 UTC 2012

I do not recall where my mother bought the one that Lexia uses. Lexia does
not mind it. Sometimes, I play games with her and will hold the flap down.
She will push at it wither nose. The one that I have has a flap that you can
open in the top. I usually leave this open. When she sits up in it, her head
sticks out the top, and all that I can think of is giraffes in a train car.
If she thinks that I want her to go in it, she will go in it herself. Her
mat is right beside it. Sometimes, she lays sideways with her back end in
the crate and her front paws on her mat. Silly dog, but I wouldn't want her
any other way. When I got Lexia, I said that I wanted a dog with
personality, and I got just that. *grin*