[nagdu] fold up porta crates

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 01:42:15 UTC 2012

Yuppers,
Odie's porta crate can unzip from the top as well which I will unzip it so there's some breathing air for him to breathe.
I've played a few games with him and have also put myself inside there too.
He'd look at me as to say, "Uh, mommy! What are you doing in there? Shouldn't I be in there?"
In the beginning, I was patient with Odie by allowing him to check out his new doggy house.
I put his favorite blanket in it with some toys, practiced feeding and watering him along with throwing some treats for him to find and retrieve.
I had all of that be a game to make the whole experience a positive one.
At times when Odie has slept in his crate, he'd sleep in there backwards where his head is toward the back inside and his back legs are outtside.
At times when I've had it up for him, he'd like to hang out in there when he felt that he needed that extra security and safety.
Back when I had Orleans, I tried to play little games wit him too, but he didn't buy it as much, especially when I happily put myself into his plastic kennel.
He'd stand by the metal wired gate like door and stare at me as to say, "Mommy! I want my kennel back!"
Each of my dogs have had differences and personality, but Odie is the one who is fun and the silliest which I don't mind.
*Smiles*
Bibi