[nagdu] regards to an earlier post

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 02:49:03 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
I do owe an appology to the whole list in regards of an earlier post of Facebook/NAGDU.
When I sent a reply back to the list, I went into the BCC field and put Tina's email address in and shift tabed back over to the main edit field to delete the list name and sender address by selecting it with control A to highlight it.
For some unknown reasoning despite that I did delete that info, my email didn't go directly to the person it should have.
Comcast has been having techincal failures off and on today and when that happens, both my JAWS and Outlook Express wind up locking up, forcing me to press down on the escape key and the power button on the CPU tower so the computer is forced to be shut off.
Although technology is great, it can fail at times to, so I have to try and double check the edit fields when replying or posting a message to the group.
Again, my sincere appologies and I need to do a better job of checking the edit fields before sending off the message.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf