[nagdu] Hungarian Viszlas

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 06:36:00 UTC 2012

Hi, Nat,
The hungarian viszla looks similar to a dalmation, thin fur coat, very muscular and have lots of energy.
I'd imagine they'd probably have the smae speed as the dalmation and they need plenty of room to run around so they can burn off all of that extra energy.
My mom's hungarian viszla's tail was docked before she got him, but it was due to him having a hard, strong tail like her dalmatian did as it can easily knock over things, probably worse than Odie's tail would.
I'm sure like the dalmation and other breeds, there are some large hungarian viszlas out there.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf