[nagdu] tie downs

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Fri Mar 2 04:14:19 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I have a wire crate here in my apartment in my living room. I got this crate
about 5 or 6 years ago from my previous dogs's puppy raiser. And mind
everyone my previous guide was my German Shepherd Leo. Now back to the
crate. The crate is large enough for my previous guide Leo to go in and
turn around and lay down and stand upand sit in it and the same goes for my
guide dog Gipp who's a lab. He can go in and turn aroundand lay down  and
sit and stand in it. My previous dog Leo was crate trainedwhen he was a
puppy by his puppy raiser. Leo loved laying in his crate. And I always left
the door open so he could go and lay down in his crate whenever he wanted
to.

Now Gipp also loves his crate. I believe Gipp was also crate trained as a
puppy by his puppy raisers. Gipp loves laying in his crate and he's always
laying in there. I always leave the crate door open and he can go in there
when ever he wants. He also sleeps in his crate at night and I leave the
door open at night as well. I totally and completely trust my dog Gipp. He
will not get into anything or destroy anything that's not his.  I also don't
have to use a tie down with my dog anymore but I  do have a tie down ready
to go here in the entry hallway in case I need to use it and one up stairs
in my bedroom and in the hallway justright outside of the bathroom. Take
care.

Lori and theGipper