[nagdu] The Challenge

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 03:49:44 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
The challenge for Odie and I was very rough going as we ventured out to ehe bowling alley for practice.
We were under a high wind warning and with how the way it was blowing, traveling wasn't a smooth or easy going one.
I could have used accessaride to get down there, but am trying not to rely on it so much due to the high expense and cost of the fare.
A round trip on Accessaride is $9.00.
So, sticking to the bus is the best way to go for the time being.
It all began this morning where I didn't want to get up one bit and had trouble becoming modivated.
I think Odie felt the same way.
We did make it to the bowling alley and boy, my chest started hurting like I had a big rock thrown at it.
On the way back to the bus stop, the wind was much mor harsher and Odie had a lot of dificulty being able to keep his ballance and cordination going.
He had to pull much harder and walk diagnally in front of my legs.
When we finally arrived back to our apartment, Odie was happy to be home and so was I.
I was originally going to stay at the bowling alley after practice and hang out with friend, but Odie insisted that we'd get home so I could rest.
Guess it was better to take the advice of my partner first though.
I did get some rest, but my chest still definitely hurts and feels really tight.
I did have a thick coat on, but regardless, the wind kicked mine and Odie's behinds really good both ways.
My husband's behind was kicked by the winds really good and he experienced the same dificulty like the two of us.
Prayers are still going up for those who had to endure a second day of violent weather as everyone here in Colorado is on edge right now, really concerned and anxious.
My husband dale saw pictures of it online and he told me that the devastation is bad.
One good miracle that comes out of this in one of the hardest hit areas though.
A baby was found alive while being trapped under some mangled cars.
My next hope is that all guide dog teams along with others will be safe and are accounted for despite over thirty-seven lives were tragically ended on short timing.
May the support from all of us continue to grow stronger like one huge family.
*Smiles*
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf