[nagdu] Urgent Advice Requested

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 4 23:10:50 UTC 2012

Hi, Mark,
I'd try to get some Iams or Pedigree sauce that comes in a packet that you can put on top of the dog's food.
Some dogs like to have their food flavored which my other guide dog prefered.
If it still goes on, definitely contact your vet right away.
Odie can be picky with some foods too, now that Dale and I know he doesn't like cheese at all.
We tried the cheese by itself and he wanted nothing to do with it.
Guess Dale and I would hav to mix up apples with the cottage cheese or any cheese next time to see what happens.
Speaking on pickiness, Odie doesn't like straight tap water either, so Dale and I have to flavor his water with chicken stock or stalk, (not sure of the correct spelling for that).
I'm sure others on list would have other ideas.
Bibi