[nagdu] micromanaging your dog

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Mon Mar 5 00:15:05 UTC 2012

Bibi,
It has nothing to do with me as a handler, or how my dog is working, but a
general term used that keys on handlers, essentially correcting their dog
for everything.  As Julie and other referenced earlier, this is almost a
must when early in one's newfound relationship, but continuing to
micromanage a dog's behaviors versus managing them, can have detrimental
results.

Steve