[nagdu] micromanaging your dog

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 02:21:40 UTC 2012

Hi, Steve,
It definitely makes more sense after I read a few other responses and my friend, Natalie was able to touch on it some more earlier when we talked over the phone.
Still, glad the follow up went well.
As you and others have talked about before, there's always improvement for both partner and dog as a team.
Since Odi's a medical alert service dog, I've had to refresh myself and start over from the basics again of reading him and communication skills.
I'm having to get used to his body language as with a medical alert service dog, it can take a little more time.
When hewas my guide dog, it still took us a year or so before we were really in tune with one another.
There's still plenty of room for improvement on my end along with Odie too.
*Smiles*
Bibi