[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 5 15:37:32 UTC 2012

Slippery elm is made from the bark of the slippery elm tree.  It's good
for intestinal upsets, either diarrhea or constipation. I keep a small
bottle of capsules handy, in case it's needed.
Rox or Mardi may know more about it.

Oh, I've also put a little Pepto Bismol on the dogfood for the runs, but
it's hard to measure, and a picky dog probably wouldn't eat it.  The
slippery elm is easier to deal with.
Tracy