[nagdu] Tips and tricks for dealing with diarrhea

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 6 14:11:55 UTC 2012

A friend's shepherd had serious intestinal concerns, including frequent
diarrhea.  My friend put her on a grain-free diet, and the problem cleared
up.  I think she started by feeding a raw diet, but that can get
complicated, so she switched to one of the commercial grain-free, mostly
meat, diets.
Just thought I'd mention it, although I understand how nerve-wracking it
can be to think about switching foods in the midst of a serious problem.
Tracy