[nagdu] potty patch

Jessica Pitzer rolosgirl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:41:37 UTC 2012

We use the potty patch for our small dog, and it works really good. A
tip I thought I'd share is to use vinegar to clean it when it starts
to smell, that's the only thing we've found to really make sure it
doesn't smell, because man does it ever smell if you don't clean it.
we also use potty pads in the tray which soaks up the pee really good!
Jessica