[nagdu] potty patch

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Mar 8 05:29:15 UTC 2012

Marty bought a potty patch for our guides.  They won't use it.
The dogs walk on and sniff it.  But thats it.
Lol!

Blessings,
Melissa and Pj
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer
yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you
know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
- Dr. Seuss