[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 16:39:12 UTC 2012

My dog is still having gastric distress with its accompanying problems. With
that being said, I am going home this weekend for spring brake. I will be at
home with acksess to a kitchen to boil chicken and rice. I will try that and
find out if it fixes the problem.

Things I have tried are, fasting him for a day, feeding high fiber, feeding
low fiber, the veterinarian gave him some anty-parasitic medication just to
rule that out, he had his anal glands expressed, and nothing worked.

He has been having issues for almost 3 weeks.