[nagdu] Urgent advice requested

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 7 16:49:01 UTC 2012

Hi Mark.
>From what I've seen, shepherds can be prone to intestinal issues.  The
trick seems to be finding the food that agrees with that particular dog;
at least, that's what's worked for friends of mine.  I know you're feeding
a good food; it just might not be the just-right food for him. I suppose
he could also be still a little stressed by the adjustment process.
You've only had him a month or two.
Hopefully, you can get him all better during spring break.
Good luck.
Tracy