[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 00:22:41 UTC 2012

Some guide dog handlers are simply an embarrassment to us all. I was talking
to someone today and they were asking me about a coworker who was a guide
dog handler that had a guide dog that had accidents in the office on a daily
basis. How can anyone take you seriously if your dog is so poorly behaved?

If the dog is sick that is one thing. My dog got sick, and had an accident
in my dorm, however, that was because he was sick, and I did not make it
outside quick enough. But a dog having an accident the same time every day
at your desk and the dog is not sick is purely unacceptable.