[nagdu] Traveling with dog with hearing problems

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:10:40 UTC 2012

Hi Sheila, I am deaf in my right ear so I know what you are going through.
I use a Halti on my dog and this helps me feel when my dog turns his head
towards the sound of traffic. I find this helps better than just using the
leash attached to his collar. Also Shaman is really great at traffic
checks. Almost to the point of being psychic. I would try either a halti or
gentle leader. I hope this helps. Or maybe Rox has some good ideas as she
is Deafblind.   Mardi and Shaman and Tipton,future GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/