[nagdu] Halties? Re: Traveling with dog with hearing problems

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Mar 8 04:47:10 UTC 2012

Just of curiosity, can you give a correction when your dog is wearing a
halty? I have sometimes considered using one on Lexia to monitor her head
better, but I don't think that she would like it, and, if you cannot give
corrections, I would not like that. Usually, I do not need to correct her,
but I do need to be able to if the need arises.