[nagdu] Halties? Re: Traveling with dog with hearing problems

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 12:50:26 UTC 2012

You can give corrections with a head collar, but they are done
differently.  You use a slow pull instead of the very rapid jerk and
release with a chain collar.  Using a rapid motion with a head collar
can cause serious damage to the dog's neck.

Doesn't GDB give out Gentle Leaders and instructions on how to use
them?  A Halti is just a different brand of head collar.  The fit is
different, but the use is the same.

HTH
Julie