[nagdu] Embarrassing Guide Dog Handlers

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:56:05 UTC 2012

Rebecca,

I was not talking with the handler with the dog with the issue, but instead
I was talking with someone who worked with the handler in question. I have
no first hand knowledge of the situation. However, from what I was told,
this dog deficates in the office every day so consistently that the man I
was talking to says he could set his watch by it. it is within a 5 minute
window every day. If this is in fact the case, why couldn't the handler in
question make certin that the dog was outside at this time?

This comment was made by a man at the coffee shop. He was asking me how I
knew when my dog had to go, and went on to explain the issue with his
coworker. I have no way of influencing the situation either way.

I don't appreciate your snide remark about first time handlers.

Mark