[nagdu] Halties? Re: Traveling with dog with hearing problems

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 9 02:03:17 UTC 2012

Majority of the guide dog schools do have gentle leaders or haulties.
Yes, it is true on when a correction has to be administered and that it should be done with caution and care.
Back when I had to use a genle leader with Odie as I couldn't use the slip training slip collar because of a deformity to his throat, I had to be very carefull.
At one point when I had to get a new GL, I listened to the video on DVD for a refresher and my husband Dale would describe to me what was going on.
Bibi