[nagdu] dog insurance?

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:06:30 UTC 2012

hello all,
I know someone asked about pet insurance a few weeks back, but we didn't
really get many replies. I was wondering if anyone has had pet insurance in
the past?
I took Princess in for a check-up and the vet told me there is a lot of
tartar inside her mouth. I've been brushing her teeth every other day, but
I've noticed that her mouth still smells kind of awful so I asked. The vet
also told me that brushing her teeth won't remove the tartar, and that I'll
have to take her in so they could work on it; they would have to knock her
out for that, and I'm not sure how I feel about it... has anyone had their
dog in for that before? If so, how did your dog react when they woke up?
All the best, Hannah and Princess