[nagdu] A Man Walks into a Bar

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:36:18 UTC 2012

Well, I have had dogs that shouldn't have been guide dogs, too, but they were attempting to function as such, or allegedly they were, and I wasn't using them in any other way. I think I rather like the way the Feds have handled it for the most part (DOJ) because it really does cut back on some of the ridiculous possibilities.

Cindy