[nagdu] Need Help -The Passing Of A Guide Dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Mar 11 15:26:09 UTC 2012

Hi Suzy.
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.
When we had to put my guide Amba to sleep, a day or two later my husband
and I set aside some time to sit in her favorite spot and tell each other
stories about Amba--funny things she'd done, places we'd been together,
things she'd particularly enjoyed.  I thought of it as a wake or memorial
service.  It helped me feel less sad.
Tracy