[nagdu] Need Help -The Passing Of A Guide Dog

loriandleo loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Mar 12 04:55:37 UTC 2012

Hi Suzy,

Welcome back to the list. I'm so very sorry to hear your Chihuahua Emmerly
got hit by a car while in the care of your friend. Also I'm sorry to hear
about your guide Dodi getting bone cancer and that you couldn't afford the
medical care she needed and you decided to give  Dodi back  to the school.
Where she could live with one of the trainers. But I'm so sorry once again
that Dodi had to be put to sleep and that the trainer who had her didn't
notify you about what he was attending to do with her and that you couldn't
be there to say good bye. It sounds like you had a run of bad luck with your
dogs being put down in such a shor time in between all of them.

It's never wasy losing a pet dog or ones guide. I just think you need to
greive the loss and with time you will heel from it.

oh by the way, I'm new to this list and my name is Lori and I live in Ohio
with my fiance and with my 6 year old  female Burmese cat named Midnite and
I have a 2 year old female Chihuahua named Little Girl. I'm also currently
working with my guide, he's a 2 year old male yellow Lab named Gipp. Gipp
and I were matched up together on December 1, 2010 at LeaderDogs for the
blind. Again I want to welcome you back to the list. Take care.

Lori and theGipper