[nagdu] Dogs veing ill

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:39:07 UTC 2012

Cindy,

I would say that this is not a guide dog issue, but could happen to a guide.
There is a gray area of topics that are on topic and off topic. So Thank you
for being sensitive to that.

If the pup is eating, and drinking, I would say that there is no need for an
ER visit. I would say if tomorrow the pup is fine, then perhaps.

Hope the lil guy feels better soon!
Marsha