[nagdu] Health Problems

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Sun Mar 11 23:50:00 UTC 2012

Your right she shouldn't have all the health problems. In humans most people get that from water. It can make people sick so I can imagine what it does to a dog. Hopefully the medicine will work. Her running you in to things concerns me. I would let your trainer know what is going on and see if there are other suggestions that can be given to help you with that. It can take some time. I'm glad that I got a mellow dog with my first one because the dog I have now would have been to much for me for a first dog. He isn't now because I have some experience but he still takes some work.That's completely normal.

Sheila Leigland