[nagdu] Health Problems

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 01:49:19 UTC 2012

Ava,
Thank you for your positive thoughts.
She is only a little over two. The teeth problem is genetic and I guess it
happens with pure breeds; at least that's what I was told yesterday at the
dentist.
I'm thinking that the walking me in to things should be able to be fixed in
time as will the giardia. She should be fine after she takes the medicine
for giardia.