[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Mon Mar 12 13:22:53 UTC 2012

Marion I do have a question about this so that I really understand the policies. If the school still has recourse in cases of abuse and still help with vet bills or dealing with retirement issues is this true ownership or in a sense is it partial? I'm not at all saying theese policies are wrong i'm just curious because when I put down my first dog as well as gretired him the dicision and timing were mine.I told Pilot after the fact of retirement and on the day of putting down my Drakedog.

Sheila Leigland