[nagdu] ownership

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:23:22 UTC 2012

Hello Mariea,

My experience with Seeing Eye and talking to puppy raisors was that
TSE did not want me to associate with the puppy raisor and actually I
understand their reasoning. I wanted to however, so through Facebook
and people that I know I was able to figure out who my Labster's
raisor was. I found out soon after that had I asked TSE for help
locating the puppy raisor, they would have contacted the raisor to see
if they wanted contact, so this is good as well.

Thanks.

On 12.03.2012, Mariea Harris <mharris1979 at carolina.rr.com> wrote:
> I got my first and second dogs from GEB and GDB in that order. I didn't
> care if the schools had ownership of my dog. So, to say that is wrong.
> Some people may not understand, but not all new handlers will not. I
> also had contact with both raisers of those dogs and only kept in touch
> for a little while. So, when I went to TSE the no puppy raiser policy
> didn't bother me. Now, I could say that someone going to TSE for the
> first time may not realize how much their missing out on by not going to
> a school where they would have that opportunity., but one can't miss
> what one didn't have right? I also knew that after 1 to 2 years with a
> dog from GEB and GDB I could choose to adopt the dog as my own. I did
> neither though. Those were my decisions.
>
> --
>

> Mariea and Valiant

Nimer Jaber, IC³ and Freedom Scientific JAWS Certifications

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.