[nagdu] ownership

Mariea Harris mharris1979 at carolina.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 15:40:51 UTC 2012

I got my first and second dogs from GEB and GDB in that order. I didn't
care if the schools had ownership of my dog. So, to say that is wrong.
Some people may not understand, but not all new handlers will not. I
also had contact with both raisers of those dogs and only kept in touch
for a little while. So, when I went to TSE the no puppy raiser policy
didn't bother me. Now, I could say that someone going to TSE for the
first time may not realize how much their missing out on by not going to
a school where they would have that opportunity., but one can't miss
what one didn't have right? I also knew that after 1 to 2 years with a
dog from GEB and GDB I could choose to adopt the dog as my own. I did
neither though. Those were my decisions.

--

Mariea and Valiant