[nagdu] Licensing Your Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:10:12 UTC 2012

We were looking up information as to how to license our dogs. Here is something that caught my attention. Can they require this? It doesn't say what they want exactly:

SERVICE ANIMALS Certified service animals qualify for a waiver of the annual
license fee, however you must submit a license application, proof of service
certification, rabies vaccination and pay the $4.00 processing fee.
I believe that they cannot ask for proof of service certification. I suspect I'll pay for a license for him, but I think they can't do this.

Cindy