[nagdu] Licensing Your Dog

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 00:34:01 UTC 2012

Cindy, for Erie County in new York and for Buffalo, well, it's a state
thing, I submit a license application every year but don't have to pay the
ten dollars license fee and so we circle guide dog" on Arrow's form.  It's
just once a year and the application's filled out by the license people and
I just have to sign it.  during the years when Arrow or any of my other dogs
got their rabies vaccinations, we have to include a rabies certificate.

Margo and Arrow