[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Tue Mar 13 01:18:33 UTC 2012

Can someone tell us the schools that have immediate ownership and those
that have ownership after a year or two and those that retain
ownership?The survey (can't remember the organization) of all the
schools was done in 2006 and things have changed.

then there is the issue of ownership if the handler passes on.  That dog
becomes part of the family and the family loses two members at once.
Not sure I like this in the case of one school if the team has been
together less than 5 years.

In my research I have found only 2 schools giving full ownership and I
don''t live in the right states for one of the schools.
Brenda