[nagdu] antishedding shampoo

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 13 13:48:26 UTC 2012

I read Bibi's message about shedding and the anti shedding shampoo she
uses and it got me to thinking.  What in the world is in anti shedding
shampoo that makes it work?  I mean if the hair is already detached the
only thing that could keep it from being shed would be a glue.  So this
stuff must keep the hairs from detaching in the first place.  Is that
possible?  How does it work?  And is that healthy?

I've seen several varieties advertised over the years.  I've thought of
trying it, but it's kind of a weird, out there thing that I've figured
was probably just a gimmick.  If it does actually work though, that
would make my life that much easier.

What do you all think?
Julie