[nagdu] shedding time again

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 13:19:16 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Shedding time begins since the weather can't make up its mind to be stable and nice for a while or just sleepy time.
I brushed Odie last night again, despite that Dale had brushed him earlier in the morning yesterday.
Am glad his shedding wasn't as severe like in the beginning.
Yes, he was on Iams back then and the apartment was taken over by Odie hair bersus normal daily in and out trafic from shoes and such.
Since he's on Beneful Healthy Radiance and Purina Overweight Management, his shedding wasn't bad this winter upon him being bathed twice monthly.
I use Gold Medal shampoo which also has a shedless ingredient that helps cut down on it too.
Regardless, Odie is well loved and enjoyable to have around as a member of the family.
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf