[nagdu] Ownership of guide dog

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 13 19:50:09 UTC 2012

Okay, I may have to eat my words in my previous message, you were at TSE in
2009, I got my last dog a little before that so maybe they changed their
policy.  I know when I got Nyla, my current dog, they were just dealing with
the whole Ebay thing so maybe things did change after I was in class, if
that's the case then I should read the whole thread before responding and I
sincerely apologize.  Playing catch up with everything today because we have
all had the flu.