[nagdu] Giardia

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:19:46 UTC 2012

I did contact them. Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Nicole B. Torcolini at Home
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:53 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Giardia

Okay, so it sounds like there kind of is a problem.
1. They should have told you what they were treating the dog for, even if
you were still in training.
2. Even if a normal dose usually does the trick, they still should have
retested.

Aside form that, I think that it was probably like I said, that it just did
not do the trick. In any case, I would recommend contacting Pilot and
letting them know about your frustration.