[nagdu] Giardia

Natalie nrorrell at qwest.net
Thu Mar 15 23:34:53 UTC 2012

Hi Hannah,
My previous guide, Whitney, had giardia four or five times during the first
year I had her.  Despite treatment with Metronidazole, (not quite sure of
spelling), the vet eventually have to give her a vaccination, then she quit
getting it.  Liam only had it once.  Not sure what the deal is, and maybe
someone else can shed some light on this, but in some dogs, and maybe it's a
particular strain of giardia, but sometimes it is stubborn.  Good luck in
whatever treatment course you guys take.  Wow, that stuff is some kind of
crazy, lol.
Best,
Nat and Liam Joshua