[nagdu] the GDF ownership contract terms

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 16 02:11:45 UTC 2012

Hello Jenine:

I must admit that you intrigued me when you said that GDF's training methods are different than most other schools--would you terribly mind elaborating on that (off-list, if you feel it necessary)?  I am a psychology and neuroscience major, thus the researcher inside me perked up his ears after reading your message.

Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
The Ohio State University
0653 Buckeye-Cuyahoga CT