[nagdu] NYC taxi success

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 13:47:53 UTC 2012

Tracy,
    Are you aware of the recent federal court decision involving the NY taxi
commission? Though it applies specifically to wheelchair accessible
taxicabs, it has implications for all forms of discrimination. The synopsis
is that the Court ruled that the NY taxi commission is directly responsible
for ensuring that taxicabs are accessible. An article concerning this
decision is attached to this message.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala