[nagdu] bad handlers

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:03:55 UTC 2012

Cala,
Many guide dogs are trained this way, that the harness equals work time and no harness equals play or free time.  Because my dogs do more for me than just guide, they work even at home or in a hotel room for example not wearing the harness.  She  is working in public, of course, but she is also working at home or at the dog park and I expect that if, she's playing and an alarm goes off that she will stop playing and alert.  My dog has to have enough of a work ethic to stop doing something she sees as fun and do her job.
This carries over into the harness work.

Rox
Sent from my iPhone