[nagdu] bad handlers

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 16:43:09 UTC 2012

I don't ne ccessarily think those who let there dogs be pet in harness are
bad handlers.  Nor do I think those who let others tell there dog what to
do.  However in the latter case, I think the handler should develop enough
confidence to say something.  I let others give Holly orders in the house
but never when I'm working her!